Why is our milk so tasty and why should you buy your milk at Merrymead?
- Most importantly our cows are HBST and hormone free
- Our cows are pastured seasonally in Spring, Summer, and Fall and they are feed a balanced diet of Hay, Grass, Corn, and Soybeans.
- They are housed in a free stall barn where they are free to roam. Taste the difference! We have been awarded the State DHIA quality milk award every year since 2001. We have also received the platinum dairy quality award based on milk measures, protocols, and safeguards. The Platinum Award is distributed by the National Mastitis Council, a leading organization on milk quality in the United States.
- Merrymead’s milk is produced from our own herd, processed, and packaged on site.
- Within a 24hr period our milk runs through a process of pasteurization and then packaged to be sold in our dairy store.
Try All of Our Fresh Dairy Products Produced Processed and Packaged Here at the farm!
Whole Milk, 2%, 1%, Skim
Chocolate & Strawberry Milk
Half & Half, Heavy Cream, and Buttermilk
Seasonally: Old Fashioned Egg Nog and Apple Cider
Other locations Merrymead Milk is sold:
- Ana's Corner Store: East Norriton, PA
- Bhavani Food Market: Exton, PA and Collegeville, PA
- Carlino's Specialty Foods: Ardmore, PA and West Chester, PA
- Creekside Co-op: Elkin's Park, PA
- David's Poultry: Flourtown Farmers Market: Flourtown, PA
- Himalayan Indian Grocery Store: Exton, PA
- Izzie's Delicatessen: Blue Bell, PA
- Maple Acres Farm: Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Mariposa Co-op: Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- O & F Farms: Worcester, PA
- PCOM: City Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Patel Food Market: Montgomeryville, PA
- Poppy Seed Bakery: Chestnut Hill Farmers Market: Chestnut Hill, PA
- Swarthmore Food Co-op: Swarthmore, PA
- Weavers Way Co-op: Ambler, PA
- Weavers Way Co-op: Chestnut Hill, PA
- Weavers Way Co-op: Mt. Airy, PA
- Weis Markets….Lansdale, East Norrriton, Plymouth Meeting, Huntingdon Valley
- Locavore at Your Door: Home Delivery- Telford PA